POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Hell, I’d make it lower, and for all elected officials at the federal level

These people should be faced with the prospect of having to live for at least 15-20 years in the world they create, and without the added safety net of their elected position.

zehr27 likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Out firm has a hard line partner retirement at social security age. Go off that idea.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This is part of why I want it lower.

emainvol likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Now that's interesting, especially for politicians.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This surprises me for NJ

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Coastal NJ, particularly Atlantic City on south, is VERY red. VERY.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

And that the "journalist" who tweeted that is pretending like this is not the case means he is a total hack who is just sucking on the red teat with no interest in informing anyone. He'll also later say the election results in NJ are suspect when Trump doesn't win it, probably.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Didn't they just have a Democrat in the house in 2020 representing that area?

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

80K people is a crazy turnout

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, the same guy who is representing now. He switched. The ole Sinema/Manchin routine.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It wasn’t anywhere close to 80,000 people.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

14. Unimane

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is the shift I am to be feeling?

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

There isn't one

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I posted a pic that was before the event even kicked off and it looked like a shit ton of people. I have read that the space is for around 30K but I have seen where local officials have said it looked more like 80K people. There where people on the beach it looked like and it was said people were parking the town over and getting rides into the event. One thing for sure it was a lot of people.

18. Unimane

Here's a video of the rally. He always has a solid base of 10-15,000 which will show up for any engagement, but that crowd isn't anything like a football stadium crowd size event. The mystifying thing is why people go to hear him speak. What are they expecting to hear, more complaints about how he has been wronged? It's not like he's the most mesmerizing speaker in American political history.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe that was a few hours before the event even started. This is an aerial view and it was before it started as well and looks like a lot more people then the video shows.

https://www.instagram.com/oldrowofficial/p/C64GWs_Jf2P/

20. Unimane

The video said it was about 30 minutes before he spoke. The picture you showed is about 15-20,000 max. It sure as shit ain't 80k.

Regardless, I'm still amazed he gets anyone to show up for these things. I'm surprised anyone goes to a political rally in these cynical days. I can't remember such a dearth of inspiring public figures.