The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

100%. His injury looked serious, and they didn't go at him at all while he was essentially struggling to even walk. You think that was an accident?

When he came back later in the game, they went at him almost immediately (2nd possession, iirc). But by that time, he was moving a lot better after, I'm sure, receiving some sort of injection in the locker room.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Kyrie no show, Luka 1/7 from 3, and the Mavs still lead by 20.

James Harden and Paul George are so hot and cold.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I love NBA Twitter so much.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

No shit.

NashVol11 likes this.
  7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ty Lue being named as a lead target to replace Darvin Ham is hilarious.

The Lakers literally passed on that dude years ago, not by electing not to pursue him, or just hiring another candidate. That would have been too professional for the Lakers organization.

No, they decided to low ball him so he wouldn’t take the job. Why, might you ask, would they do that? Because they felt that hiring Lue would be giving LeBron too much control over the team.

Is there a more embarrassing organization on planet earth? He’s by far their best option, and I might be the biggest LeBron Stan on earth. And I hope he tells them to pound sand.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

@NashVol11 you gonna go to game 7 at MSG if it happens? We are thinking about it.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That’s a garbage [uck fay]ing call man. How on earth is that contact “more than marginal?”

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

6ers cooked. Damn, that sucks.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Buddy Hield, what on earth was that shot? The ball hit the floor with a full second left on the clock. Christ.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Tobias Harris is taking it on the chin right now, but at least he’s rich as [uck fay].

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I watched the last :15 of the Knicks game

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Grats Indy

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Thanks man - means a lot!

Now if they'd just show Pelinka the door...

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Man, likelihood that TNT loses NBA seems good, and with that Inside the NBA is gone as Johnson isn’t leaving Turner. That’s sucks.

17. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

It's going to be a sad day.

18. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Mavs vs OKC and Denver vs Wolves are gonna be great. Really excited about both series.

NashVol11 likes this.
  19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Announcers going in on the refs (rightfully so). The officiating in this playoffs has been incredibly inconsistent.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They T’d ANT up and the announcers went bananas. I’m telling y’all, refs have been a huge issue in the playoffs this season.